- We’ve Moved!
- Laughing in the face of adversity
- I’ll be right back, I promise
- Everything is a teaching moment when it comes to our kids
- Dear Dad
- Habit or Habitual – Day 2
- Habit or Habitual?
- Stuff My Son Says
- Adventures in Parenting – The Shots
- Life Is A Stage
- Word Clouds and You
- Another Adventure on the Short Bus
- Life As A Silly Parent
- Pretty in Pink
- Lost & Found
- 21 Suggestions For Success
- I Stumbled
- You From Jersey? Me Too!
- Stuff My Son Says
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. ~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens. ~~ Carrie Bradshaw (SATC)
No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/HB7YKNUoPg 2 weeks ago
- #Ad I got a Free E-CookBook from @TMobile. Get the app and #GetThanked! t-mo.co/TT Exclusive for T-Mobile customers. 1 month ago
- The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. Ayn Rand 2 months ago
- "Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt" 2 months ago
- "Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. Booker T. Washington" 2 months ago
Tags40's addiction america assistance brain farts break ups chat chat rooms childless children corruption cougar criminal acts death dinner table drama queens dreams drug dependence ego fairy tale fairy tales fantasies fashion sense fences friends healthcare humor insurance reform internet joke emails kids life lying malls married life medicare memories men midlife sex mirror moral dilemma mothers parenting past pets politicians politics potty mouth potus random recycling relationship myths relationships respect scandals sex single life single women society strangers strength style taboo talking tantrums taxes toddlers travel traveling unions vacation walmart shoppers women working class america workplace violence