- We’ve Moved!
- Laughing in the face of adversity
- I’ll be right back, I promise
- Everything is a teaching moment when it comes to our kids
- Dear Dad
- Habit or Habitual – Day 2
- Habit or Habitual?
- Stuff My Son Says
- Adventures in Parenting – The Shots
- Life Is A Stage
- Word Clouds and You
- Another Adventure on the Short Bus
- Life As A Silly Parent
- Pretty in Pink
- Lost & Found
- 21 Suggestions For Success
- I Stumbled
- You From Jersey? Me Too!
- Stuff My Son Says
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. ~~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens. ~~ Carrie Bradshaw (SATC)
No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- RT @SMExaminer: Twitter Expanding Character Count and Vimeo Acquires Livestream crowdcast.io/e/smelive9-29/… pscp.tv/w/bJ0iDzFZTEtK… 3 weeks ago
- @Paul_D_Williams @DunkinNorCal It was definitely a pleasant wait 😀 3 weeks ago
- Having a #DDFremont? Great. Walking up and asking for a large hot light and sweet & getting it? #Priceless… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- At the #DDFremont @DunkinNorcal opening-a friendly cup of coffee! #awesome https://t.co/ttpq8YbqRO 3 weeks ago
- Line at new Fremont @DunkinNorCal Waiting for my large hot light and sweet! https://t.co/4hpOF9V2Jt 3 weeks ago
Tags40's addiction america assistance brain farts break ups chat chat rooms childless children corruption cougar criminal acts death dinner table drama queens dreams drug dependence ego fairy tale fairy tales fantasies fashion sense fences friends healthcare humor insurance reform internet joke emails kids life lying malls married life medicare memories men midlife sex mirror moral dilemma mothers parenting past pets politicians politics potty mouth potus random recycling relationship myths relationships respect scandals sex single life single women society strangers strength style taboo talking tantrums taxes toddlers travel traveling unions vacation walmart shoppers women working class america workplace violence